Looking for Criticism

Dude, you have great shots. The quality is great and the subjects are cute. In my opinion I just don’t think the people on this forum care much for DSLR shots. Your pictures aren’t blurry enough to do well here.

3 Likes

Here’s a few from the most recently removed post

5 Likes

Yes you have clear shots , but for some reason DSLR candids are just not my thing!
But everyone has different preferences.

2 Likes

I feel your frustration man, I shoot exclusively with a DLSR…I’ve gotten some amazing pictures, but they don’t do well here. I think most guys here prefer the up close phone shots of women at Target or at the supermarket. Perhaps it’s because there’s more of a sense of risk?

There are also way too many guys here who will like and comment on the most blurry and low quality pics. It’s almost like this is a blurry butt pic fetish site. It’s made me quite bitter. Good, quality, DSLR shots are just not appreciated here.

4 Likes

This is one of my best candid captures. I took great risk to follow this woman around through Central Park, getting real close and risking getting beat up by her roid head boyfriend…but it’s never gotten above 200 likes.

5 Likes

Crazy, considering how insane those are.

2 Likes

Well, this is one of my recent favorites for sure:

Worst I can say about the threads I poked through is that your subjects don’t always align with my tastes, but that’s true of anyone. The photos themselves always look good though.

If it’s anything like posting on Reddit, sometimes it’s just the dumb luck, or un-luck, of your post timing, title, etc.

4 Likes

In regards to this particular post:

In my *personal opinion,

Quality is great! In terms of environment/lighting, this is well done. However, i can’t say I’m a fan of this subject, in particular - not my cup of tea.

Again, though, I’ve seen your other sets and they’re fantastic! We’re just not gonna please everyone, and that’s ok! Eventually you’ll get better at knowing what will do well here and what won’t.

To drive the point further home, I had a video of mine recently removed by the garbage filter and it was actually one of personal favorites, even more than the ones of mine that have done exceptionally well, by comparison. I was shocked it got removed, because - at the very least - i thought it was deserving of more likes. On the contrary, there are photo sets here that get a massive amount of traction that i personally believe shouldn’t have, but that’s what people are into, so, i certainly won’t knock it.

My favorite post from you

2 Likes

Yeah, this is criminally underrated. Those are some fantastic shots, cooper.

1 Like

It’s not really noise most of the time

Usually either the lighting is bad so my camera is compensating or my focus was a bit off, which is something I am improving on as I go.

Getting the right shot is one thing, getting the focus right on it is another.

Very nice work, I will have to look at your stuff more. This is the quality I try for but close up definitely is not easy!

I’ve noticed the same. Strange to me to see a preference of cell phone shooting over high resolution pics. you can’t zoom in on a cell phone pic and see any additional detail as you can with a camera. I think some people viewing my posts don’t realize they can click on the image and zoom in unlike the cellphone pic posts.

And if people don’t think there’s risk involved in my style of shooting, I get busted all the time and have had security on me. I take even more risk a lot of times because of how much more obvious a camera is than a phone.

2 Likes

She’s a mild example but I still thought her ass was decent and the shots of her bending over seem to me to deserve more, but I am not the judge just the content creator.

Any chick ive posted in a dress gets taken down which makes me sad.

I thought she was really pretty and you can see her underwear underneath

I guess I like a wider variety of women than most dudes, I also look at candids without fapping so that’s probably why idc if they’re not super sexual.

5 Likes

Here’s another example of one that didn’'t make the cut

5 Likes

Thanks, man!

1 Like

There are also way too many guys here who will like and comment on the most blurry and low quality pics. It’s almost like this is a blurry butt pic fetish site. It’s made me quite bitter. Good, quality, DSLR shots are just not appreciated here.

Looking back on it now, what’s bothering me the most is NON-OC Content. Users can essentially post content that isn’t theirs, handpick 100’s of sets from the best of the best over various websites, and then flood the forum against people who actually have to put in the work of going out, scoping various locations, filming(taking all the risk), editing, and then posting, and they’re credit for it is indistinguishable from OC shooters, perhaps even more decorated. Doesn’t help matters when users pass off the content as their own so the onus is on the community to discern whether or not the content is actually theirs. Not sure how ideal it’d be, but there should be a separate category/sub-forum for NON-OC content.

4 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

This woman is hot. You got a nice tight pants shot in the first one and a nice relaxed bottom shot a couple later.
These particular photos seem a bit noisy cos it was obviously dark but cute older bum well captured!

2 Likes

Same here lolll. And you take phenomenal shots!! Its all timing and title.

Oh no… I have a fetish for clarity. I need a dslr camera asap! Keep up the good work man.
I have a url for you, desertbunny, and others who make insane shots so I can refresh and see amaxing candids, right when ya upload. I love the art of those who put in the effort.:pray:

1 Like

I appreciate the love! I have decided to retire from sharing content for the time being. It’s my way of protesting how ownership has refused to promote original content.

It doesn’t matter if you shoot DLSR or with a smartphone, if you put the risk and effort into shooting good candids, you should be rewarded and supported. It’s not fair that sharing stolen content or fake candids gets people hundreds of likes and tens of thousands of views while the actual shooters get little recognition.

6 Likes