MasterClass Bikini Creep - WTF! [Non OC]

This is by far the best I have ever seen!
I would pay for candida like this, I am blown away. I can’t get over how perfect the shots are with the detail. If ass wasnt a top tier issue I would probably quit after seeing this. There are a few big cam shooters here, I can see this from some of you, it’s what I will be shooting for from now on. I’m just fucking floored, not worthy LMAO!!!

No click bait title, here goes:

430 Likes

That last pic! I just can’t…no words.
I don’t think I’m going off on a limb here, Amiright?
She ain’t a dime, it’s the setup, the shot, and the fucking results!

14 Likes

DAT DROP THO. DAAAYYUUUM :drooling_face:

5 Likes

That’s what does it for me! I look at it and get all giddy and shit!

1 Like

These are great shots, but I seriously doubt that the guy was creeping on her without her knowing. I’ve been shooting candids with a pro camera for over a decade and have never been able to get this close on the beach. No way in hell would that be possible without her being in on it.

6 Likes

Damn. That’s ruins it!! LOL
Now I think about it, could be shopped in too!
Either way, still great shots for candid, i can get behind a shopped pic like this.

1 Like

These are about as close as I can get, but I’m shooting from up high on a bridge. It’s a lot harder for subjects to notice me that way. His photos are taken at eye level, so he would have to be very close. He was using a close range lens.

32 Likes

The sweet drippings :droplet:

2 Likes

Geez Louise!! That’s hot! :drooling_face:

1 Like

The first picture is of a really fit older lady. I’ll post the whole series of her soon.

2 Likes

mmmmmmm

1 Like

That is some crazy skills

1 Like

Bloody he’ll mate that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Sauce?

1 Like

Fuck fuck fuck fuck ! You are amazing bro ! Well done and thank you for brightening my day !

1 Like

thats is a coffe maker? haha pic 5

1 Like

I’ve seen these pics before and I know which website you got them from. Very nice ass indeed. Thank you for sharing on here.

2 Likes

Damn that drop is fucking amazing I want her on my face now right now I can’t EVEN IMAGINE what that sweet nectar taste likes pure heaven it has to right

2 Likes

I left the user/shooter watermark

Wish I could take the credit