MILF calling me for help

I have 40 more pictures of her especially bent over on all four and I would love to post them EXCEPT one of my posts was deleted by an administrator and when asked why I still haven’t received a response.
So now that I have some attention, maybe I’ll post the rest once I hear exactly why

33 Likes

Would love to see more

For Gods sake tell him why!!! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not who he is referring to LOL!!
You had 5-total.
2 of the posts were clearly milfs with small ones in The pics, idk why else.
2 had some views looking up which could easily be seen as against the rules.
All those were deleted by owner.

The last has a flag on, scooter chick. Check out the flag, flagged for not good and ‘legs only’

2 Likes

There is an admin on here who is a turd. I had a post deleted too because he didnt like that i didnt crop the photo. Because of that you guys missed out on an awesome gym milf

1 Like

Thank you! Now that wasn’t hard to tell me.
I don’t know how I missed the kids as I crop and rotate my pictures. Even on my end the “scooter” came out perfect not just legs.
But yeah maybe next time I’ll take pictures of some “not of age” (barf) girl so the administrator will accept it.
#homo

1 Like

He needs an ass whooping

I always do. How gay

@Khardan12 @KillBill
There was recently a post about wanting better content, many agreed that quality post should be added and ANYONE can request for removal for anything. The content should be cropped and rotated, blurry photos were deemed ‘not wanted’ and there was only a request for a reason why content was rejected or removed. At this time, a reason is not required.

Start here:

And here:

There are many other comments to review within posts, but let’s be real - the best quality possible should be shared. I have tons of blurry pics!! They get deleted.

1 Like

Why are screenshots deleted? If the visual quality is good, what’s the problem?

I think it’s because the moderator or the super anal one wants it cropped and probably wants her to be “lesser in age”. I think it’s gay to be honest (like him) who delete it

I’m on a phone, it the shots look good - I’m OK! I’m not zooming to check quality of pixels and I don’t think that was the problem or the the case.
I have removed 1-2 blurry from a full post, rejected when all are not rotated, duplicate posts, and others but almost always send a follow up message why. Some people just can’t wait to see their stuff posted so when it isn’t, I follow up.

1 Like

Got it. I posted something yesterday morning and still no approval. Reposted last night and nothing.

Great shot, too.

Bizarre that some mods are like that.