Screenshots Need Love Too

I’m not a fan of these posts with their snapshots and leave all the black space or care enough to rotate. I will explain my piece and screenshots to compare.

1. This space is factored into the file size when compressed, the photo area is reduced already typically by the screen cap and then again when uploading

2. Rotating makes for a hella better photo opportunity, especially prior to taking a snapshot of your screen and post to forum.

These shots have not been shared. They will be posted as soon as I figure out my watermark. I have two, one fave that isn’t quite what I want, but working out other issues.

-Screenshot
-Rotated
-Similar (cropped) Original file is ~4mb

Just look at the difference when I rotate the image prior to the screenshot. And check the difference in the size of file. The ass is just phatter! I got vid and all coming

-Rotated
-Not Rotated
-Actual pic, Original file is ~4mb

31 Likes

BACKED 100% so glad someone finally fucking said it

3 Likes

Sum thick asses

1 Like

Agreed. And for me Most unedited posts I just look and ignore. And move on to the next ball buster

2 Likes

My gawd

5 Likes

Thank God someone finally said it. Put an extra minute or two doing this. It’s all possible from smartphones nowadays.

2 Likes

fuck me, i need more of that blonde’s amazing ass!

1 Like

Holy fuck I’d go face first right into that blondes fart box

1 Like

i most certainly agree about the editing… when i see even the clock and such of the persons screen i get a lil irritated… i mean im no editor to say the least but thats not even a 3rd party program edit… all gallery pragrams do that… well all of them within the last 10 years… but, at least they are posting nonetheless… i guess…

2 Likes

Yes, shows us more of ur demonstration

1 Like