Milf in leather pants with back zipper has no clue a pervert is shopping with her - NOT OC!

This shiny milf was enjoying some shopping with her little chihuahua but she didn’t plan that wearing her slutty outfit with shiny leather pants was turning her in a perfect target for the pervert shooter. Especially her shiny leather ass with exposed zipper resulted in a perfect fetish object to be captured and to be shared online, making the happiness of all other pervert friends…

A video is also available, if this post gets enough appreciation I will share it.

Visualizza foto recenti.png 2

103 Likes

OMFG ! They are some of the best shots I’ve ever seen ! I would’ve just collapsed at her feet in those leggings, they are just the best ! No wonder the blonde seems to be checking her out as well. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creature and feeding my shiny addiction !:+1::+1:

8 Likes

What a fucking great capture man. She clearly loves the attention

3 Likes

I have seen this video, its epic!

1 Like

Please where can I find it ? :pray:

3 Likes

I used to have this clip downloaded. It really is something else

2 Likes

I bet ! It would keep me going for weeks !!

1 Like

Fabulous!! Thank you for sharing these pictures!

1 Like

Faptastic!!! She wants the attention with her gorgeous leggings and she knows boys will fap to her gorgeous butt afterwards. :eggplant::ok_hand::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::boom::bomb::fire::champagne::tada::crazy_face::heart_eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

love it the shine

2 Likes

The perfect attention-seeking outfit. She knows she’s doing.

3 Likes

Please send me the video, i need to see this leathered up ass in action

For all the leather lovers out their (wet look).
I found it, enjoy

7 Likes

thanks

1 Like