Milf with nothing but Junk

124 Likes

Video is under review

1 Like

Uploading in order sucks

Got a video on her

https:// www.mediafire .com/file/mnpg5t30sxr1wsp/YouCut_20260217_211637941.mp4/file

21 Likes

Can’t get the link to work

I can fix her

5 Likes

She needs rehab!

2 Likes

Remove the spaces in the link

I guess😅

Yes!

1 Like

She probably has more miles than my Caddy

5 Likes

If you nothing positive to say, go to the next post.

3 Likes

Shes got a sexy milf ass :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Not sure what up with her but thats a nice, low-key ass. I think a little rizzing would go a long way with her….

1 Like

It’s a hot ass! Saw that thang sticking out immediately. Funny you say that tho…she asked for a ride, she mentioned her “junk” and was down to mess around, got her number but she was terrible at responding I got impatient and quit trying to set up anything.

1 Like

Like the title says, “nothing but junk” she got plenty of meat back there, yum

2 Likes

Original title had to be edited :sweat_smile: wish I can added sleepy to the title cuz she was exhausted

1 Like

That’s one hot milf bro :heart_eyes:

Would love me some of her junk as well :hot_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Was this post her shift or something?

yummy!

1 Like

Damn babygirl got it going on. She looks fun

1 Like