Missed Opportunities

I picture him holding the phone with two hands, arms stretched out, blatantly in the face and ass of the girls doing a 360 around them through out the store walk hahaha. He gets great shots and up close like no one else

1 Like

Sameeeee. Happens to me everytime!!!

1 Like

Different type of missed opportunity, but I had an incredible collection of vids and pics that I deleted off my phone years ago because I felt weird about it. If only I had found this forum before then, i could have shared so much amazing content :(

2 Likes

Went to a sports game last night in my city and wow I didn’t realize there was so much nice ass at those games! Maybe it’s just me but it all seemed almost impossible to get a nice shot too without someone else noticing. A lot of great missed shots. But I got a few caps from after the game, can’t wait to share!

If you use screen hiding when recording then its not that hard to casually hold phone and get a few on video

Baseball games are the tough and yes there is always fat ass and tits at games, i would suggest a phone watch with a hd hidden camera.

It seems that most women are very suspcious to a phone in hand even if it’s off.

1 Like

True but that doesn’t mean you can’t act natural with it and get some captures. They don’t know, don’t give them a reason to be sure you’re doing something

i had a missed op today… fckin burns me up inside cuz this lil chick was a hot lil hoe… i say that with the utmost respect, for that body she had packed into next than nothing… i wanted a god damn milk shake and was roaring by this ice cream place i didnt care much for on my way to the spot when i seen her on a bench…

i couldnt help but to squeeze my brake and clutch… i lean into the turn so i can turn in sharp and head right to slow roll past her… thats when i seen fuck boy and fuck boy seen me eye fckin his chick…

sometimes i may be a bit of an asshole to certain types of people and he just happen to fall into one of those categories… i averted my eyes as i didnt feel like wrapping my bike around anything… i parked and got off…

as i reached for my phone on the inside jacket packet i hear him say he was ready… they walked past me, her bare legs and nearly bare ass mere inches from me, putting fuck boy in a dangerous position cuz the temptation was overwhelming… i didnt quite make out her words the first time so after saying “ma’am?” (cuz manors you know) and she repeated “nice bike… GO CHIEFS!!” (I have a Chiefs arrowhead on the American flag paint job)

i asked if she wanted a ride and that id even give him a ride too… she laughed but he didnt… he was a good foot taller than me and he said it would look funny with the taller person on back… i sid ya your right… looked at her and said that that just left her… at this point i fjnally had my phone out but no way to get it recording…

then someone they knew pulled in and started talking to him… i ran in to get my shake hopeing like hell they would talk a minute… i got my phone recording and paid for my shake when i seen them get in the car… fckin hoped typing this out would cure my irritation with it all… helped but he better hope i never see her again… lol…

2 Likes

Imo it’s worse when you think you got some good shots on a nice target but they all came out blurry garbage

1 Like

Similar situation, my phone had to be repaired and they factory reset it. I didn’t have any of my shots backed up so they were all lost…

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to me the other day at the store. 2 girls with such nice, soft looking asses walked by. Of course I tried to get some shots but they all came out like shit. I’m still pissed about it

2 Likes

the worst

1 Like

You know what I absolutely hate? To see the hottest chick in leggings with a clearly visible cameltoe walking on the sidewalk - just from behind the steering wheel! I mean an opportunity like that you would never EVER let pass while walking yourself. But you can’t just leave your car unattended in the middle of afternoon traffic to go after her with no parking in sight for miles. I could’ve bitten my tail off for that missed opportunity today. To make matters worse, no chick even close to that would cross my path today while shopping. I literally was surrounded by hundreds of men in a long checkout line earlier. Time for a day like this to be over! I hope for better luck tomorrow, they must call it “happy Friday” for a reason. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Happens to me every day lol my dick be telling me to go and get them pics but my brain settles in and tells me not to be stupid and it’s plenty fishes in the sea :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah it pisses me off when i don’t take advantage of an opportunity and chicken out or whatever. Got to try more to not give a fuck.

1 Like

I was at tiny park chilling with my DSLR and about 10 or so teens show up to whore it up for their Instagram or whatever. Most of them were wearing short jean shorts and tiny crop tank tops and the other two were in running shorts and crop tank tops.

Since it was a tiny park, I couldn’t find a good way to photograph them without being noticed. Too far for my cell phone and too close for my camera.

I went home very frustrated that day :joy:

1 Like