Mouth watering gym teen ass in see through white spandex shorts, black thong?

1283 Likes

Wow very mouth watering!

5 Likes

Salivating

3 Likes

My new favorite thread, thanks dude

5 Likes

Thanks for the support

2 Likes

Like a slurpee!!

2 Likes

How can you decide which is the best shot? These are all fucking amazing!

7 Likes

Thank god this slipped through the editing cracks :pray::raised_hands: thank you for this specimen

4 Likes

Her squatting butt cheeks are amazing!

1 Like

Fuck thats hot

1 Like

mate, this girl is 10 out of fucking 10! find out a way to put a hidden cam in her changing room!

3 Likes

Too many dad’s don’t seem to give a shit. I would never let my offspring out the door looking like that.

Is every dad just a cuck? Does every dad enjoy looking? Or are they just too damned afraid to stand up to all the feminist propaganda? I’m a dad and I certainly wouldn’t let her dress like that.

15 Likes

The vanity of women is completely out of control. She knows that she’s dressing for attention, but if you openly gawked she would be denouncing you as a pervert. She’ll go on and on about how men are toxic and how we objectify women, but then she’ll go out in public dressed like a whore.

I’m so glad you took these pics. If she’s going to flaunt her body, then we should all enjoy it. Thank you!

39 Likes

I want to splooge all over that ass!
Please tell us you will get more of her

5 Likes

Nice shots

1 Like

He probably wishes he could go balls deep in her.

2 Likes

:fire:
Impossible to pull those shorts up higher!

1 Like

This one seems a bit prude, from a prudish family. She doesn’t seem to know.

She sure as shit doesn’t know to wear white on white, that’s a straight dummy move, all women know if you don’t match the skin tone on white, 9/10 say deserve what they get!

7 Likes

This is currently the top post!!!

2 Likes

Lol it was tough not gonna lie

3 Likes