My best cap ever

They were insanely hot, I couldn’t believe my luck

485 Likes

That ass gawdd dayummm

3 Likes

Plz tell me you have vids

10 Likes

Winner. Holy shit I’m a sucker for side profiles and she does not fucking disappoint. Those wide hips are amazing as well. Can only imagine how good that fat ass must have jiggled from behind… recoil must be godly in doggy. Thanks for sharing this beauty :pray:

21 Likes

Bro you had to of been freaking out turning not to fuck this shoot up cuz fuck I know I would have that is just to perfect

2 Likes

Amazing Cap Bro!

Well, damn…great cap…

Holy shit, amazing caps of this beautifully trash girl. Love how sloppy she looks and the last few pics of that fat ass

God fucking damn! You struck gold bro. Great caps of that phat ass, pretty face, and gorgeous tits. I can also see a nip slip too. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Que tetas

Excellent post

Indeed one of the best caps ever :heart_eyes:
Lucky you :heart_eyes:
I set my eyes on something like this couple of days back, but couldn’t cap cuz my girl and friends were there :melting_face::melting_face:
She was a god damn hottest Milf with the best thong ass :sleepy:

Yeah video please :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thats a serious double trouble :drooling_face: Goodness the bruntte’s ass is out of this world for sure :open_mouth: What an actual banger. Thank you.

Broooo good caps!!

Those frontal shots and her thighs are straight :fire:

Nice cap … was this like a resort or beach? That’s crazy how much cheeks were hanging. Definitely a must cap. Sad it was only two booty caps but damn they’re good. :+1:t4:

Slight nip slip as well … awesome.

1 Like

Wow