Natural Phat Ass Ghetto Black Milf

I was not expecting to see a natural phat ass like that. Her ass was the definition of capital P. I was able to get some decent shots but she caught on to me real quick and put her bag over her ass. After that I knew she felt uncomfortable and didn’t want to raise suspicions. Something about black women that are very aware so I try not to risk it. Let me know what you guys think of this thick ghetto black queen.

IMG_1699

IMG_1698

IMG_1700

75 Likes

I gotta get my hands on a black women, I’ve been wanting to experience one like this.

2 Likes

What a heavy set of cheeks

3 Likes

I love the shape of her booty. Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

For me this is a dream Queen. I would serve her endlessly.

3 Likes

I don’t cap many black women for that reason. Their intuition too high majority of the time.

2 Likes

Oh my lord. The side angles in the first two pictures. What she’s doing to those pants, what’s she’s doing to me. Great composure, I would have lost it

1 Like

Love ghetto booty milfs

2 Likes