NEED HELP!

So recently I had a guilt trip after masturbating and so I ended up deleting all my candids and pictures and videos of my ex girlfriend so I was wondering if any of you knew of any apps or way I could recover them. I have an iPhone 11 and I deleted the pictures about a week ago but they were not backed up to the iCloud so I wanted see if some of you guys knew a way to recover them

2 Likes

connect your phone to a pc/laptop and allow full access and use recover4all.

1 Like

I can use that app on a pc?

1 Like

And will it also recover videos I had on like the hidden folder?

You might need to buy the program, but yes it should do it, with the pics it will show you what was deleted and you can choose which ones to recover

What a life saver man thanks if I’m able to recover I’ll share some of my videos and photos with you. Do you know where specifically I should buy it just so I don’t get a virus or get scammed?

1 Like

They’re gone forever. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Just let em go bro. Start out fresh and go hunt for come candids again

4 Likes

I don’t really care much about the candids much but mainly the videos I have of my ex, which I think is like 200 :joy:

Just to confirm, did your delete them from trash as well? I’m not sure about ios, but on android if you delete images or videos they go to a recycle bin for thirty days

You are still very immature. Work on that first before engaging in this art.

I am more conscious than most people. I simply intuit that I will get horny again and will crave what I previously worked hard to get. Its very simple. Stop being so simple-minded and work on fixing your insecurities, and impulsive decision-making habits.

You most likely will just do this again. Those candids are gone. Learn your lesson instead of trying to avoid learning the lesson. We humans learn through pain.

3 Likes

Yeah I deleted them from the trash folder

1 Like

true

I used that program many times in the past and it worked. Not sure where to get it now but a nice online search should bring back some results. Good luck