Nerdy ebony very thick booty jiggle (video)

Was doing a quick grocery run at Safeway- and this really thick giggly booty caught my eye. When i saw her face , she turned out to be a nerdy looking ebony chick- small boobs but damn, the booty thick and she totally didn’t mind showing that off with them yoga pants. It was a bit hard trying to catch up to her- she was moving fast, the store was pretty empty and I know other guys walking were also enjoying the view so I couldn’t be too obvious as I was snapping away. Got what could- so Enjoy and like!

video:

202 Likes

Good one… love me some RedBone chicks😏

I would love to have her just sit on me, while i empty everything I have.

2 Likes

nice thick jiggly booty in those pants great catch!

She is soo deliciously thick!!! Great catch and pretty ballsy videos!! Lol!

Fuuuuck. Put my butter all over that Fat ass :birthday:.

:fire::clap::clap::clap::clap::boom::peanuts::peanuts::peanuts::birthday::birthday:

Thats absolutely Voy-tastic my friend :drooling_face:That assis amazing, she is amazing, what an nerdy hottie. Butter those cakes and yummy…start motorboating that huge backyard.
Really great cap my friend, i really love your stuff, your variety of subjects, keep it up, you rock :muscle: Thank you so much.

would love to cover this nerds glasses in cum after my bust my nut in her phat ass

Amazing :heart_eyes:

When that side profile hits different :fire:. My type of woman

Lord!!

Nice one! :+1:t4:

glasses always get me hard

1 Like

Look at that jiggle at the end, damn

yes, what is it about hot chicks with hot bod wearing glasses- such a turn on!

@voyjoy Man…have to say if any guy wanna spend the night with her, she’s gonna drain everything, to the point the guy will leave her bed totally weak in knees for sure…

Another intense vid you got

Damn she’s good, very sexy with great big ass !

Great shooting. She is hot with the perfect ass.