(NOT OC) Look at this PHAT ASS 🍑

I left my shopping cart just to follow her around :sweat_smile::joy::rofl::rofl::man_shrugging:t2:

VivaCut_video_1678768727165_1
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_2
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_3
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_4
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_5
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_6
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_7
VivaCut_video_1678768727165_8

622 Likes

I’m almost sure that she knew I was follwoing her around and she didnt mind. I’ve got an erie feeling this is true…

339 Likes

It really is. I mean I’m not 100% but if she did catch me then she didn’t mind at all that I was following her around taking videos of her

2 Likes

If she knew, she posed for you like a model, what a woman! :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: Amazing catch, good job!

3 Likes

Thank you friend. I’m about 95% certain she knew. She was on the ohine with a friend and she said a few times I have you on the phone for a reason. She repeated this about 5 times at once but yet she continued giving me the show so I don’t know plus she noticed my camera at the very begining of this session

5 Likes

so hot how she knew and she still kept showing such a slut love the videos keep it up :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Omg this is so beautiful I swear the feeling of them knowing and not doing anything is just sooooo hot great shots !!

3 Likes

My Goodness…That Is One Spectacular Ass. WOW! That ASS is Brilliantly Big And Round And Ready To Show Off, And You took advantage and She Knew It. Amazingly Breath-taking! I would be So Hard Following That. Sensational Catch! :peach::fire::hot_face::heart_eyes::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Maybe she was trying to “tease you” so you end “blueball” because you can’t nothing else but watch… Women’s minds are a mistery :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What an amazing catch and such a beautiful woman! What I would do to have a night with her! Perfect!!!

3 Likes

An ass like that is worth it

4 Likes

Nice Pics! Thank you!

1 Like

love how much she was bending over for you

2 Likes

Oh this is the girl of the day for me :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The things I’d do

1 Like

Wow, she’s awesome. What an ass!!! Thanks for the pictures.
Do you have a video?

4 Likes

So let me tell you something about body language notice how in the video when she was reaching for items on the counter and she put her legs together and bend over slithy making sure her ass poked out as much as possible without making it to obvious while her legs are closed. That is a key sign that she purposely did that because she knew you were following her. Going based on her shape I’m guessing she’s either an “IG Model” Who has done photoshoots before or has an OnlyFans page where she’s accustomed to getting her photos taken. So if you read body language it’s apparent that yes she most likely knew you were following her and recording. Obviously, if she was aware and didn’t say anything or confronted you about it she most likely didn’t mind if anything if you approached her and strike a conversation you probably could have gotten her phone number.

5 Likes

I just came in my pants to this .

7 Likes

So hot God damn

2 Likes

Amazing and stunnning capture!

1 Like