Not OC-Masked girl with big tits and thick legs

294 Likes

:star_struck: wow those curves… speechless

6 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Huh…i’m struggling…i have no idea where to look at…if i watch her ass, my eyes focus the racks she carries and vice versa…damn :drooling_face::fist::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:
Well whoever lays his hands on her every night…i salute you sir…you are blessed :grin::muscle:
Thank you my friend for that gem :smiling_face:

8 Likes

i am sure that her ass would explode if she take off that skirt.
Great Catch mate!

3 Likes

Holy motherfucker, the tits, and they’re round, and natural looking (at least to me). What a find! Great catch, another cap-of-the-year candidate…Thank you for sharing…

3 Likes

Damn. Would have been perfect had we seen her face.

Great post nevertheless. :+1:

2 Likes

That stupid mask should be off.

2 Likes

woah is this…do you have fisheye lens on there? did she actually look like this in real person? is this a funhouse mirrors reflection? she is hot in places, then those places appear to move. Im not tracking this is gonna take about 3-7 min to think on

2 Likes

Dude for real LOL. What is real, but can’t be real, but is it real?
Some study time is in order.
This chick is GIGA thick. That’s a wrap your thighs around my head as I eat you out but don’t kill me girl. Dommy mommy.

@mortsnerd1967 I think they are natural as well. It’s a hard tell, which is why we question it. But by the size of those thighs, I think she is possibly a body builder of some sort. But on the other hand, I feel she’d have a tighter stomach. I dunno. But, being someone who is not a fan of fake boobs, they manage to still look great to me either way.

4 Likes

@Saritsu - I have looked (or rather have stared) at her pics and i think im convinced she was simply blessed naturally. Those gorgeous tits have a nice natural hang to them and those thighs and hips imply to me shes popped out a kid or two.

Amyway, for me, one of the top posts of the year…

2 Likes

She is making some lucky bastard happy every night. That ass bouncing on my balls would cause me to explode.

1 Like

gyad dam
https://mdy48tn97.com/e/pk7nopz1srgwlx

20 Likes

I want this woman to sit on my face, and if i die, i die!..

1 Like

Damn!

1 Like

Wow she’s amazingly thick

1 Like