[OC] BBW Latina Fat ASS Green Stripes

Her ass was so fat and jiggly, I wanted to cap more of her but there was multiple asses in the store that day so I had to go around

IMB_WAzmNt


458 Likes

Looks like the best fruit in the world, I wanna eat it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is like finding gold but better :face_with_tongue:

3 Likes

yooooo

1 Like

Wow! Sexy green monster!!

1 Like

crazy fat assss​:face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

God damn! Probably one of the phattest natural asses I have seen here on the site in a while. Amazing cap bro

2 Likes

Dat ass creating an illusion GAWD!!!:distorted_face:

7 Likes

Heat

Big ass hips

3 Likes

Amazing ass

Shes definitely has that cabbage!!!

4 Likes

Insane ass 17/10

Thank you so much :green_heart::pear::green_apple::leafy_green::green_heart:

Smoke show

Wow!!! So big and beautiful

1 Like

Of course this is at Joe Vs

1 Like

Its so perfect her fatty butt was filmed near the produce. Her ass looks like a large jiggly fat vegetable in those green leggings. Eating it would be healthy and nutritious.

3 Likes

What a goddess :heart_eyes: her huge curvy hips and massive green bottom got my blood pumping :hot_face:

2 Likes