[OC] BBW Latina MILF, CRAZY Wide Hips in Tight Dress

Probably the craziest (natural?) hip ratio I’ve ever seen. Felt pretty risky capping her because it was nearly 10 at night and it felt like it was just her and I alone in the store haha

IMB_EAdDey
IMB_UB919K
IMB_D7FlQt

86 Likes

Jeez, mate you should have put a heavy load sign here, she carries an absolute dumper… oh wooow.
Thats insane. What a cap, thanks mate, well done.

4 Likes

Fantastic caps !! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Fire

2 Likes

One of the best I’ve ever seen!!

any vids?? Unreal man

2 Likes

God fukkin Damn! This is one of the best BBW asses I have seen here. You can tell by the lazy walk she has that monstrosity of a booty is heavy! Amazing caps bro straight to faves.

3 Likes

genuinely JAWDROPPING build on her :scream:

2 Likes

I believe I can string together something slight later today, I don’t have anything crazy though as I was very cautious with her

3 Likes

this is golden dna. Vid prob amazing. Gi

2 Likes

Lord have mercy. She’s unreal. Great post

1 Like

BBW Final Boss. Extreme curves. This is elite. That’s a trophy bbw

Insane build, bed needs steel reinforcement to do back shots lol

2 Likes

I am watching you!

4 Likes

Lol I was waiting for your comment :rofl:

2 Likes

fckin hell that is stupid fat!!

1 Like

This shit is crazy, chat!

1 Like

Truly a super rare shape. Almost seems like a fat transfer gone wrong (or right :smirking_face:). Don’t match her fit little legs at all. Hot milf face too