(OC) Latina with gigantic beautiful tits

Hi guys. I hope you enjoy this post quite a bit. Personally it has been one of the best boobs I have ever seen in public. When I saw her I thought it would be hard to take captures of her. I was in a mall and decided to ask her anything about the location of a clothing store. She very kindly answered me and I didn’t have to raise my phone too much to capture these beauties. They are gorgeous tits and when she walked around they seemed to pop out. Please leave a comment.

530 Likes

Even her tits were so huge that they were reflected on her own phone screen.

102 Likes

Geez :star_struck:

1 Like

oh my god what a bombshell!! if you could post some clips of those titties in motion it would be much appreciated

1 Like

Holy… those milkers are almost falling out…i wonder what she would do if a 1 Dollar would lay on the floor :-)
She got some nice pillows… what a bombshell…she definitely sent some guys nuts that day, by walking around like that :slight_smile:
The nipples are well hidden aswell, so yes, this was only the tip of the iceberg :-)

Thank you my friend for sharing this gem :-)

5 Likes

Que tetas :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

I sucked those tits on her until she ran out of them😉

2 Likes

I couldn’t capture her movement because of trying to capture a full pan of her big boobs. However I have other captures of her because she apparently frequents that mall.

7tpcow

59 Likes

all good, this is nicee!! would love to see more of her

2 Likes

holly fuck dude please videos

1 Like

I walked into a clothing store and identified her by her beautiful face. At that very moment I thought she liked to show off her huge tits by the way she was dressed. I was looking at some stockings and leaned my phone on a rack with other clothes to capture those milky tits. This babe’s tits are too big and beautiful.

328 Likes

Me pongo de pie hermano

3 Likes

I have come across her on two other occasions. The idea is that if this post becomes super top, you can continue to appreciate the beauty of this busty babe.

5 Likes

Wow those are absolutely amazing. One of the best tit posts I’ve seen on here :heart_eyes: I dream of getting caps as good as this one. Thanks for posting this set man, she’s beautiful and your great camera work is much appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Algo de mi material hermano

Buenas tetas mexicanas
Saludos.

147 Likes

Goddamn those are amazing. I gotta work up the balls to attempt one of these shots someday… the results are amazing. Gift that keeps on giving! :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Que tetotas. La de negro las tiene bien grandes. Gracias por compartir. Que belleza las tetonas.

1 Like

Any video of those milkers?

Mille in boobs :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’m glad you liked them. The idea would be for this post to be top to share the other two occasions I came across this super busty babe.

2 Likes