(OC) Thick Pawg squatting and bending at the thrift store πŸ‘€

IMB_vmGLMQ

IMB_fDz4vW

IMB_V77jw8

IMB_WYY6R5

IMB_g6lorE

IMB_9J1CpB

IMB_9l62vG

IMB_gvjqeL

Look at how thick she is!!

IMB_y3nOi6

Lmk what you think!

299 Likes

Brooo fireeeee :drooling_face:

4 Likes

She nice and thick good shots

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing a lot of big booty white women lately this week.

4 Likes

It’s so thick and juicy

3 Likes

This gotta be one of the hottest Pawgs in jeans I’ve ever seen bro.. you killed it too!!

2 Likes

my god she is perfectly built. could we get a lil video by chance?

2 Likes

Thx bro. Video?

3 Likes

Thank you :folded_hands:t4: stay tuned for another jeans post coming soon

2 Likes

Getting a new phone was much needed! I have some more I can add later once I edit them

3 Likes

Thick asf

1 Like

such an incredible cap. really hope you got some of her face

1 Like

5 Likes

I’d wife that up

1 Like

What a sexy phat jeans ass love to sniff that :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::face_with_steam_from_nose::face_with_steam_from_nose::face_with_steam_from_nose:

2 Likes

The sideview goes crazy, I love whooty. W post!

2 Likes

It’s rare but sometimes jeans compete with leggings. That is this woman!

2 Likes

good lord jesus. i love it

2 Likes

Such a thick ass and amazing shots!

1 Like

I entered β€œThick” into Google and this came up.

1 Like