Pawg in red yoga pants bends over, upshots, long follow (long video)

This is one of my all time favorite captures. Saw this hot PAWG booty at Costco and was able to get tons of footage of her, bending over, upshots, you name it. Her ass was so thick and juicy. At one point, not sure why, but she even gets up on one of those freezer shelfs to dig into the frozen food and I had my camera running. Wow, really enjoy and like this one

Video:

218 Likes

Good stuff right here …you was hawking her :ok_hand:t5:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Fantastic work

lovely gilf

Hell yeah dude, nicely done

Excellent cap. Such a nice big fat ass on her.

1 Like

her big ass is sweet and mature

What a great thick booty. Amazing set

This was a fair trade. Hoes eventually get older, some become wives. She was dressed to put on a show that day (probably everyday) and she met you. She fucked her husband good that night or rubbed herslf raw because you followed that ass around and confirmed that she still got it going on. She wanted to show, you WE wanted see. Fair exhange. Thanks for the video too!

Perfect :heart_eyes:

Ths typs thay keeps you shopping longer than you wanted to but its worth it

Damn!! Link is down already!?!?
4days doesn’t seem easy especially the way this site works
I see you have premium MediaFire, what’s the deal? Did they lock the account?

This pawg got me turned on instantly. One on the best sets with face reveal, bend overs, upshots.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem!

Could you please re up this gem. Looks like a great shoot

video should still be workin:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/omhorqwis0velyn/Pawg_in_red_yoga_pants_bends_over_long_follow.MP4/file

1 Like

link dont work, re up

damn, how is media fire able to detect this stuff …any suggestions where I can post this that’ll stay up. Mega also takes stuff down. If I can get some good recommendations. I’ll reup for sure!

Hey dude, thanks for sharing. You can use any of these sites: Pixeldrain, Gofile or WorkUpload.

okay, reup here:

11 Likes