PETITE GIRL WEARING THONG UNDER LEGGINGS

Screen_Recording_20231229_101213_Gallery_1

330 Likes

Killer first post! Would love to see more of purple too!

2 Likes

So fucking hot!! Love the see through leggings

2 Likes

God damn! Why she gotta bend down like that!???!!! :tired_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg :fire:
Can you post more stills during her squat?

She did it twice in the video I have… She bent down like she was picking something up TWICE!!! She dropped nothing! She was absolutely putting on a show for me :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

Can you post the vid?

Is she pickin something :thinking: ! Lovely :heart_eyes:! Thanks

Wish I could… Everything I tried wouldn’t let me do it. Even tried making a gif, still to long to post.

1 Like

damn, this is incredible and I gotta have more! Ive seen other people in the past upload to a host like media fire and then share the link but break up the link with spaces so it doesn’t get rejected

1 Like

Yumm

I will try that… In the meantime, I’ve got a new post up of another sexy girl with super tight jeans… Her booty is jaw dropping :hot_face:

1 Like

Got a new post up of a slim thick white girl wearing super tight jeans … ultra delicious booty

Can u post video some way?:)

Just upload MediaFire

1 Like

Just use spaces breaking up the links when uploading the media file:)

[See through leggings video bending over twice ]
https ://www.mediafire.com/file/1xknxnf16db9jm3/Screen_Recording_20231229_215758_Gallery.mp4/file

6 Likes

As requested here’s a few more pics

34 Likes

Amazing work man. Love that visible thong! She looks so innocent too. Love seeing the face shot.

Thanks!

1 Like

Video link though

5 Likes