Phatt ass Latina milf close-ups, side, in Auto store NOT TO BE MISSED!

Got her walking into the store. Got some great shots in the store got to get up close and personal with her. And I’m glad I did. He was pretty oblivious some shape on her tho…

81 Likes

Round 2

My

27 Likes

More of the milf. See the dimples on her as? Hot woman.

. Hot woman. a

43 Likes

I would suck a fart out of her ass.

6 Likes

Yuuuup. And all the right places too especially from the back. Imagine backshots on that ?? :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can overlook thwt face for that spectacular ass…

3 Likes

Man I love butterface girls, they suck some crazy good dick :hot_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: Wonderful shots man, she definitely deserved some attention and you captured that wide plump ass perfectly :heart_eyes: Looks like y’all were all alone in the store too, just putting that show on for you :grin:

3 Likes

Yep I was thinking the same thing :joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Yup. It was heaven bro. It was just like me and her in there and I got all the time I needed all the good close-up shots side views everything I needed. She gave me everything I needed LOL. Yes I’ve heard that about butterfaces too. Good information to use in the future thank you.

2 Likes

GILF !!!

2 Likes

This is an amazing post

1 Like

Thanks man. Need someone who would appreciate it. It took me a lot of work

Great shots bro, and nice resolution.
I always have an appreciation for those who put in the time, money, and risk to take these shots and videos; And to share them as well, so we can all enjoy!

:camera: :iphone: :running_woman: :eyes:

2 Likes