Pink Russian Cutie with Tight Ass Bending in Spandex (Video)

Casually creeping at Target, and spotted this Eastern European Chick. Face leaves a lot to be desired but ass is peak. Thought I’d get a quick cap, and was graced with a pleasant surprise. Saw her a few weeks later in baggy sweat pants extremely underwhelming. All content is original btw.

Blockquote

333 Likes

Totally agree, butterface. Love the tight body and thigh gap, great angles

3 Likes

Damn she’s fire. Love that tight body! Damn that gap

4 Likes

No worries about her face, with that ass, i would do everything to please her. Great cap my friend, very well done. Thank you.

3 Likes

oh yeAHHH! cutie

3 Likes

Butterface is a bit harsh lol, I’m sure she’d look great with makeup, doesn’t matter tho if ur hitting it from behind!

7 Likes

See, I like that nerdy look especially when they have a body like hers!!! And great :cat: shot too!!

1 Like

Wtf she’s cute! I’m amazed by these comments :joy:

6 Likes

Count me a nerd lover … I think she’s cute af and oh my god what a body. Great cap my friend. Get her again if she shows herself!!!

5 Likes

Human beings are really very different, from my point of view they have a beautiful face and a beautiful body…

2 Likes

w the heck is she a butterface? She’s a cutie

6 Likes

:100::100:

1 Like

After much consideration and deep reflection I realize that labeling this woman as “butterface” was a tad harsh. I will be upgrading her status to “glasses cutie”, knowing damn well if I worked with her I’d be right at those digits :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think she’s got an ugly face at all, honestly she’s got that cute nerd/awkward look to her. Personally it would be her accent for me for me something about accents throw me off

7 Likes

New link bro :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

1 Like

@Gosian2 did you shut down the video after 17days? Or your account closed?
Either way, mega tracks accounts and when banned emails click on accounts they get other accounts shut down

I wanna see this face LMAO

1 Like

Not banned, I think just taken down. I will try and reupload

4 Likes

Please bro, do it

I’m shocked by the comments she’s cute and has a nerdy look to her and u know that’s a virgin ass probably hasn’t had so much as a finger in there she needs someone who’s going to worship that ass

1 Like

Please can u re upload

1 Like