PIXAR PAWG MILF shopping for Thanksgiving dinner gives a show 🤯

GIANT (Pixar level) thick hot page milf shopping for Thanksgiving dinner. Gives a GREAT show bending over to look at spices. The business of the store allowed me to get up in there for a shot without raising suspicion from her.
I failed y’all by not getting more though. There was a dude right next to me waiting for his wife that was on to me the second he saw me looking at the PAWG. Wasn’t worth the risk

238 Likes

Holy fawk!!! That ass is insane!! I’d love to enjoy that wide fat ass!

6 Likes

My cock tingles just imagining getting to slide inside that :drooling_face:

5 Likes

She’s straddling the bbw fence. But just.makes the cut. I like it!

2 Likes

Agreed!! Like, literally the limit :joy:

1 Like

Doggy n Froggystyle that ASS all F-ing NIGHT!!!
:poodle::peach::boom::boom::eggplant::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:.:weary::weary:
:frog::peach::boom::boom::eggplant::boom::boom::boom::boom::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:.:tired_face::tired_face:
:face_exhaling::face_exhaling::smiling_imp:.

3 Likes

Big buns!:yum:

1 Like

What a nice phat ass on this one

2 Likes

Absolutely spectacular – she’s what I call lineup inducing :heart_eyes: :peach:

2 Likes

If that dude next to you was on to you it was only because he knew her big ass was getting captured all the time.

4 Likes

Pawg is beautiful, curvy queen! Nice find thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Now that’s a butterball ass if I ever saw one!

2 Likes

Sweet ball drainer!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::boom::jeans::partying_face::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

S tier milf :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Any videos

GYAT!

1 Like

Omg that’s amazing.

1 Like

Whoa, nice catch on that monster! Sheesh…

1 Like

Absolutely incredible amount of ass

Brilliant cap

1 Like

she’s the type to get stuffed at the dinner table hot milf

1 Like