Plump and Round Booty on this baddie selling jewelry

I saw that ass when i was walking by, i actually got busted trying to get into a good position to cap that ass.
I ended up buying a chain just so she didn’t think i was being a weirdo

273 Likes

She’s dressed in VPL stitched bodysuit but someone the guy who is admiring her is a weirdo lol gotta love American women’s logic.

20 Likes

Perfect build

2 Likes

sex sells G
its the name of the game. she knows exactly what shes doing (;

2 Likes

wow she’s got the perfect build. you got anymore of her?

2 Likes

She’s 10/10

Gorgeous

1 Like

She’s hot

1 Like

The definition of dummy thick

2 Likes

Great work

2 Likes

That figure is ridiculous that might be one of the best asses I’ve ever seen :weary_face:

1 Like

Incredible shape. The kind you marry and keep happy

1 Like

Such an amazing ass

1 Like