Post Removed

I don’t know where to report this, so I’ll do it here

One of my posts and videos were removed. The woman was clearly over 18 and it was outside in public. I read the rules on that post and I didn’t violate any rules. Is pool stuff not allowed now?

1 Like

That’s the bad thing. They get removed with no clarification so we can do better. I’ve asked plenty of times but maybe they will answer you.

4 Likes

I’ve actually had good luck with communication with the mods here. I had a few of things removed, a couple for not enough traffic, and at least one for showing ups. It seems to be ups that have gotten taken down. I was notified, though.

1 Like

They need to keep a business going, so I can understand erring on the side of caution. We all think we know the law- until a lawyer come along and we get bagged.

There are many reasons why posts get removed. If you have an issue with any one thing, then please try and reach out to one of the mods to discuss.

As for the age thing…We have absolutely no way to verify how old they are. You may claim she’s a18, but we have no way to know. It’s better to be cautious about that stuff, so we generally delete or reject posts that look like they were taken inside cl ass rooms or educational facilities.