QUEEN VEL INSANE FAKE BBL

video

160 Likes

Fawk what an ass :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:

1 Like

God damn! Bro you are the BBL Goat! Amazing cap

5 Likes

needs a wide load sign and flags!

3 Likes

Jaw dropping bbl……I’m speechless. I love these women that get the most obnoxious and ridiculous bbl shapes. It shows how nasty they are. I like her back tattoos also. :drooling_face:

1 Like

GREAT WHITE BUFFALO!

1 Like

There doesn’t exist a word to describe this - but I know it’s definitely fap-fuking-tacular…

Oooooo nice. Mega monster bbl

1 Like

I’m deep sniffing her huge stanky bbl :peach:!

4 Likes

I’m always suprised ig celebs with obnoxious booty like this don’t get capped more often

insane :woozy_face::heart_eyes:

Wow and more wow

amazing cap, what’s her IG?

1 Like

What the…..How can you just capped for this short time? It‘s a shame that you don‘t have more.

1 Like

Well damn!!!

That’s not the full version, I have way more

1 Like

Lmao that shit is crazy but id smash

Well post them brotha​:folded_hands:t5:, no gatekeeping

1 Like

I’ve looked up Queen Vel on everything but she’s not popping up. Anyone know her name?!