QUESTION

I love when they bust me and even more when they can’t see who I am lmao

1 Like

Yes if possible. But the places i go to have very few people wearing mask, so wearing mask will make me stand out from tue crowd, and make approaching my targets more difficult. I am thinking may be i should wear a cap or something.

Lol @Lizzy Ok, we get it you’re woke

I also feel wearing a mask creates the notion that you’ve got something to hide, thus also making you stand out.

1 Like

Rational people look back at the masks and realize that it was all nonsense, so when you see someone in a mask now they stand out as being shady, or at the least, an unfortunate soul lost to propaganda. Either way, mask wearers stand out now.

1 Like

When hunting for 3 things that have always worked and even then there is no guarantee of 100% effectiveness

Firstly, be cautious, secondly, be as natural as possible in your actions and thirdly, never fix your eyes too much on the target.

As for the mask, it doesn’t seem like a good idea to me, it will only draw more attention to you, taking into account that nowadays few people use it, it’s easy to understand, ask yourself this question, what attracts you more attention in the crowd, people without masks or just a masked citizen, in my case the second option is what attracts attention.

1 Like

So sorry I’m late to this reply, I noticed you provided ZERO information other than being woke. Maybe you misunderstood my tone, I get it all the time. You couldn’t catch me wearing a mask, it stayed in my pocket and that was only to protect others when they complained.