QUESTION

Do any of y’all still wear face masks when getting candids?? Just curious.

1 Like

nah but honestly i might start soon since i’m hearing about covid cases going up, nice lil cover up

3 Likes

tbh it depends on the situation

1 Like

Face masks for shooting? for what?! lol

4 Likes

Yes, honestly. Think about it, if you get caught doing this and they have cameras or recordings with your face point blank shown, it’s only a matter of time before they start taking action or putting your face on full blast. Regardless of the debate of masks or no masks, it’s a smart idea to not give them your face to put you on blast, but that’s just me.

4 Likes

You see people with masks today but keep in mind you’ll definitely stand out like really stand out.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more especially in targets a mask is a must there I also tend to go to the same places a lot so having a mask is good.

Facemasks won’t protect your identity, but they will make you look like a weirdo.

5 Likes

I find a ski mask works best to conceal identity. And if you walk into a store with a ski mask, creeping is the last thing they’ll think you’re doing.

6 Likes

I wear a face mask all the time I don’t get weird looks at all…maybe it’s just my area?

2 Likes

Same here I like to wear a face mask gives me more confidence to get closer to my target and get up in that

1 Like

If the idea is to blend in, it feels like you should do what others are doing. I’d say if there are others wearing masks, go for it. If no one is, then dont?

Also remember if you get busted it might be a bit frightening for her if some masked terror is the one doing it

1 Like

I use some products I found on this website hiddlens com, super easy and I never get caught.

can you share some of your posts? want to see how the quality is.

2 Likes

I am not going to posting on this site but it’s spot on 1080p, plus the thing is you don’t get noticed lol, unlike those dummies our there who legit uses a phone…

yea but 1080p :smirk:

Since we are in crazy times, ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY you should be wearing a mask if you out there. Won’t catch me lookin like a lemming, but it hides most of your face where barely face recognition software may not work (not your toy iPhones of course). You go up in any store and just walk out with whatever you want, got a mask - no problem, no question!! I remember the one (of the few times you’d see me with a mask) time I had to go into the bank early in COVID. I was not feeling right walking in there with a mask, I come from a different life where they knew I was already guilty - it was such a weird feeling, can’t explain it, and most probly wouldn’t understand.

These people have a different respect with those that don the mask. You are hiding enough for people not to notice you and that’s a great idea for those willing to put themselves through that type of suffering.

I speak generally, I wouldn’t call someone out and never have, I don’t look to start trouble, but I do give my opinion when asked. But I work with standards in air “purification”, that’s the best I can summarize on that with special attention to “confined spaces” - don’t try to fight me on the science. I was a project lead for supplying gas masks to some of the most important people - remember when those were a thing? Your masks are a joke, always have been, always will be, see the label on the box. Check the only test done in another country that was flawed both ways. IGNORE every test since COVID. N95 may have helped prevent the spread by about 0.03 to 3.4%. Even Fauci said they made you feel better.

:saluting_face::heart_hands:

@primedi sounds good, looks cool.
But without actual footage or results, sounds like you’re scamming me. I know wearable tech will work, and I build pi PCs for a various uses and I can find tech with great results but not tested for this use case. I’ve been concerned with the results - just the video/pics. That’s not even getting into the actual specs of the results and quality of software, etc all of which have a hand in the end results.

I’ve seen the same products sell for hundreds with supposed 4k/1080, but the one thing I haven’t seen…the results.

Hide your face for $5/box
Save money by staying away from tech you don’t know about.

Doubt the quality is any good with those hidden cameras, I recently bought a insta360 go 3 that ill be trying out soon. Hopefully its decent or i might just stick with s23 ultra

2 Likes

Share the results, would be great!!
The GoPro isn’t too bad, a little jumpy, could just be getting used to it.

1 Like