Questionn, help!

Hello guys, I’ve been shooting for a long time, but there are a few problems I can’t solve. When my camera is exposed to intense light, the images I take can be a little blury. Is there any way to fix this? Even though the cameras of my friends who share here are exposed to intense artificial light, the image can be very beautiful. I am using iPhone 11. I leave the blurry images I took here as an example. .

2 Likes

How can I make my images look like this despite the light? This images do not belong to me.

1 Like

Maybe the lens is cracked or slightly smudged, that’s the only thing I could think of. Sometimes it will happen but not that often

1 Like

I only record in highest setting 4k 60fps to get better clarity and after I take screenshots. I’m about to end my candid shooting due to the high amount of deleted posts. Of mine I have so much risk and none of the feedback.

4 Likes

I don’t think so man, I only experience this problem when my lens is exposed to light.

Shooting in 4k might be the problem since its taking in so much light for clear shots. Im on a galaxy s21 but shoot in 1080p 60 anything lower snd pics are dark. If i go to 4k i experience some issues like yoy

This is very likely a dirty lens issue, I got a microfiber cloth to clean the lens of my s23 with and my camera stopped picking up the lights immensely.

3 Likes

It’s simply bad for any camera shooting into light. You can try editing the pics by the exposure setting. And some editors have a glare remover feature.

Did you like this edition?

Before

After

1 Like

2 Likes

@user18898 Seeing this preview of your work makes me sorry that some of your work may have been erased, I saw a couple of your posts and the Shorts bending PAWG is mindblowing! A Masterpiece! :exploding_head:

Hope You don’t give up on us, and share a bit more cuz you have good taste on women.

By the way, hope you can upload a full set of this gray pants beauty :raised_hands:t2: