Quit creeping because of one PAWG

I don’t even know why I’m writing this here because most people can’t relate, but I still wanna let you know why I sorta lost interest in creeping in an instant.

So I was at my sister’s wedding a couple of weeks ago and my brother-in-law’s cousin was there. She is 19 and a real PAWG. I mean, simply THE PAWG. We got pretty drunk together and I think she has a thing for me but nothing more happened with all the family around and stuff. Both of us being in a relationship didn’t help either. But I hugged her heavily when it was time to say goodbye and it felt like heaven!

Now, when I’m looking out for other girls, considering getting back to creeping, (and I did try!) I just instantly compare all of them to her and she ALWAYS wins! So what’s the point in creeping? I don’t know. I also had creeping on her in mind at first, but I decided not to. I mean I can’t do that to her! So I’m sorry that I can’t even show her on here. There are plenty of regular pics of her of course but that’s not what people are looking for here.

This is crazy! I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to creeping as I currently don’t see the benefit. I am a complete trainwreck right now as I don’t understand it completely myself. If there’s ever gonna be another PAWG defeating THE PAWG, I’ll let you know. But currently I don’t see her coming anytime soon. I just don’t! I do save time though, not having to go out all the time to look for subjects. This does have its advantages I must admit. But I’m sometimes completely puzzled by my own behavior (or lack thereof).

So that is the story of me. Sorry if this sounds like complete bullshit as it sort of is. But what else could I tell you right now? I do miss the times when I had fun creeping and I hope you guys still do. Maybe times will change and things will get back to normal for me. But… THE PAWG. Damn she so hot!

20 Likes

Dude, do you.

Tbh, a fun little hobby for some, but nothing to get worked over. Life and family are far more important.

10 Likes

One time i had a co worker that i developed a crush on (she never knew) and for some reason i just couldnt creep on her. Like, with everyone else its like “fuck yeah lets cap this shit” but with her, i would just admire her with like… hella respect and recognition or some shit hahahaha. So i feel it.

4 Likes

Dawg i can relate to you man. My girl is a straight up Latina Pawg 19 years old too wtf haha , after i met her i just don’t see the point in this shit anymore lmao.

1 Like

Sounds like u got some nice steak. After a year, maybe less, even eating good steak every night, you’re gonna want some sushi, or chicken, or etc. :wink:

1 Like