Red hair cute Latina in short shorts (full frontal, face,body+ leg cross❤️😍)

Another one of the captures I got with the smartwatch pocket phone combo. Like I said before it’s a good little combo especially when you take the straps off the watch…but still very conspicuous in crowded areas. One of the reasons I didn’t keep up with this technique. Still good though under the right circumstances. Enjoy.










68 Likes

Oh my gotta love her legs…great capture my friend, she hints to have an amazing booty… her red hair are very macthing and suiting her. Thank you so much for that gem.

1 Like

I discover your post only now…Great caps :+1:. You did a very good job. :+1: :clap: This latina deserves every superlative, her hair coloring makes her even more beautiful. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Thanks man lol unfortunately I don’t have access to my old e mail so I had to make another account. But I hope to keep posting quality caps when I can on this account. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Sexy ass feet

1 Like