Return of the TIGHT Blue Leggings Blonde (This time in Burgandy)

283 Likes

Not happy scrolling through 1,000 shots of the same material LOL

11 Likes

That’s fair. I didn’t go through them very diligently. Just made sure they were clear and posted. Moving forward I’ll make sure to cull a little. Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Great work dude, no criticism just busting chops

1 Like

Absolutely legendary caps dude… These are so skin tight. I would have been muff diving into traffic to get try to get a view of the front. :heart_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

She has a great ass

1 Like

INCREDIBLE. How do you even get these shots, where do you place phone?

Also any vid?

1 Like

Damn so hot! Can you share the video?

2 Likes

Definitely worth capping and posting my friend, that tight and firm booty looks delicious. I love these skintight burgundy leggings wrapping around her ass. Well done my friend, yes and focus on the best shots, even if there are 4 to 5 pics, if they rock thats more than enough, if you have different angles this also adds up and makes a shot complete. Thank you so much.

Wow

So fucking fine. Her leggings just hug her beautiful ass perfectly :drooling_face:

If only she knew how much Cum was ejaculated in her honour. She would be proud.

1 Like

This is perfection! Great job

:joy::joy:

You took that really well, mate. I find it fascinating that someone like you can post so many incredible shots, demonstrating incredible talent and which give so much pleasure and the first person to comment complains and says nothing positive or appreciative. Please focus on the positive comments on your work - it is stunning and we really do appreciate it. As I always say, you can’t have too much of a good thing!!

1 Like

Such a thrill to see her again and in different leggings, and what a great colour too. They really hug her sexy ass and pull right into her ass crack. She is showing off her perfect ass and fantastic legs so perfectly. What a total babe. You did an amazing job getting such great shots - thank you for sharing with us. Keep looking out for her - hopefully you will find her again in another colour of leggings!

Nice work I bet she was a pleasure to follow thanks :heart_eyes:

wow, this is perfect!