S23 Ultra - The unspoken device

Just got an s23 ultra yesterday and this camera is as legit as a DSLR Camera!

I am absolutely astonished and mind-blown by this incredibly clear device. I can’t wait to go out tomorrow and get candids.

Lighting doesn’t matter with this device. I’m afraid to know how well phone will be in the near future. I am jittery and excited to go out and get shots, knowing they will be clear no matter the ratio used(3:4 / 9:16).

The zoom is fucking incredible as well. It is a mobile binoculars. Well worth paying off the s22 for this JUMP UPGRADE!!!

Anyone else have the S23??

14 Likes

not dslr quality but improved quality over s22

video review against the iphone

3 Likes

Damnn I’m excited to see what you’ll capture !

1 Like

thinking of getting this phone next

1 Like

Yes my dude… the qualities are insane… 200mp pics when you zoom in… omg… this is a very very dangerous machine. Its everything I been looking for in a device and ive wiated almost 15years for it, I guess thats how long I been involved too lol

1 Like

Yes i made very sure of that! I got some very clear videos. I absolutely am disgusted that I even held an s22 ultra lmaoo

Yes, this thing is an absolute beast

How I describe it isn’t even close to how impressed you will be.

1 Like

just got this bad boy and already started capping babes! need to figure out a better way to store vids with less space. Shot a 5 min video at 3GB that’s so damn big! Are all your vids this size too/ similar? also need to look into settings more deeply.

1 Like

i just plan to get a xiaomi 11T i have never spent more than 450 in a phone and never will. Samsung and iphone are good phones but they are way overpriced

1 Like

My dumb ass just got the Z fold 4 :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Well, that was quick :rofl::rofl:. It definitely is worth having. The file tranfer from the s22 to s23 was the smoothest tranfer I have ever experienced in my entire life. It took a few hours but I have not lost 1 item.

Yes it should be large! I carry a flash drive just in case and only take 5 min videos haha. I have been Just staring all 30 videos I took at the mall. All are incredible. I feel like I am actually there again.

Turn off higher bitrate and hdr10+ and turn on hevc for smaller video file size.

1 Like

You gave me the lunge i needed, I always thought about the 22 ultra but wanted to wait, so glad i did! I love the video stabilization on this, feels like im watching a movie!

have you tested the hevc for smaller sizes? I have all the other settings down already, thanks!

you recommend any video editors that wont decrease video quality? rn i use videopad, or should i try to edit vids on phone, never done that before

I’m looking forward to seeing your esults. I currently have a pixel 7 and it takes decent shots but it’s honestly failed me too many times. I’m ready to invest in a higher quality camera phone