Sexy Cuban oblivious to my caps - Cuban part II

Finally met up with the sexy Cuban milf. Original part II post got deleted. Hope y’all enjoy her as much as I do. Part III coming as soon as possible.

Link to part one: Amazingly TIGHT milf cuban bubble. Couldn’t get enough of her

549 Likes

This is probably the most insanely ballsy cap ever. My man!!! Not only is she super hot, she’s like riiiiight there. Yappin’ as you cappin’!

Bro… legendary.

10 Likes

She got some nice DSL

4 Likes

I will hit her up more and forget the fact she’s already with someone. She even looks so good and doing it for you. Keep It Up. :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

First of all thank you for sharing these. I LOVE when a woman is in business attire, and she is so fucking sexy.

Can I purchase a ticket in line for the private videos in advance? I’m sure you’re gonna be clappin’ cheeks soon my guy. I’m just trying to see as much of this ass as possible lol.

5 Likes

Am I tripping or wasn’t this already posted and not new?

1 Like

Her body is a work of art good cap! Thank you​:call_me_hand:t5::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Yep. Post got deleted by mods. That’s why this post is way shorter and with less detail

I appreciate it, man. I thought she was worth the risk and just played dumb

1 Like

That she does! I’m really hopping I get to put them to good use soon

I took advantage that we know each other a little. Played it really dumb like I have my phone in my hand at all times. Scratch my chin with it. Scratched my head with it. I’m sure she assumed what was going on, but gave me the benefit of the doubt because she never asked

1 Like

Appreciate it!

1 Like

My friend, you managed to shoot the intro of a p*** movie :drooling_face: At least it looks like that. Business women wih big ass and some knockers, needs to sell her products badly and is willing to do anything for it.
Well thats just my fantasy going over the top :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What a cap my friend, balls of steel i would say and i love that you didn’t let her go without taking some really sensual pictures.
I mean she leaning on the table and pressing her boobs against it or that “breast out, tummy in” movement…what sexy beast :drooling_face:
Good luck to you and all the best in your further proceedings with her. Thank you so much for those amazing pictures.

6 Likes

Her mouth is so sexy. Hope you had those lips wrapped around your cock.

6 Likes

damn so sexy

2 Likes

Truly a beautiful catch - as others have mentioned above: great ass, DSL, gotgeous face, nice tits - and the pics cspped - supremely incredible. Thanks for part 2…

3 Likes

Fuck, she’s a certified MILF

3 Likes

Nice angles!

1 Like

She’s got a sexy ass fuckin mouth, holy shit. Hope you get to get some throat from this bitch

2 Likes

What a shot!! An instant favorite of mine

1 Like