Sexy nerdy Mexican Tamale border in Walmart, Serious cleavage and glasses at Walmart

Lollll that is true :joy: I never thought of that. But yes she is happy you are all jerking to her and she’s giving you some tissues :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face:

She’ll need tissues for herself after he’s had her face and tits covered.

1 Like

Or she can just lick it up.

1 Like

Huge ones on her! Should have got her number and made her sit on your tamale.lol

1 Like

Going based on her chin and neck I say she’s an older woman In her early 40s to mid 40’s this is why I go for older women they tend to be easy as fuck to approach and start a conversation. This is why I always say go for the MILFS they are the easiest to talk to and flirt with.

3 Likes

I did get her number. I’m going to fuck her.

2 Likes

I have to say, i admire that confidence, “Im going to fuck her.” :+1:t3: Damn straight…

I hope you enjoy that package from every imaginable angle!

2 Likes

Ñam Ñam Ñam :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Boobs always preciated here.

3 Likes

Glad you liked it :slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

I wasnt the only one appreciating her boobs. There was an old guy who was oggling her, turned hisnwhole.body and head to watch her walk by.

1 Like

Any update ? Did you smash ?

What an amazing set bro :heart_eyes::clap:
It’s so crazy that you actually walk up to her ,talk and cap! :exploding_head: That’s a talent not most can achieve :clap: and sharing it for the boys here, hats off brother :fire::fire: