Sexy slim teen in a short tight black dress

109 Likes

Tight lil thing!

3 Likes

thought people would like this, seems to have got lost in the crowd. how much would you just love to lift that dress and smack her ass lizzy?

3 Likes

She should be a stripper, legs bigger than her ass LOL!

Some posts just don’t get the attention, especially the videos. There are a ton of lurkers. Comparing likes to views is just crazy, they dont line up. I have a few I feel should’ve been a little more recognized

1 Like

i think a mandatory sign-up feature would put that more in line tbh. people dont mind having to sign up to the site just to view the content. people would have more of an incline to share their material if they have an account and are staring at an “upload” button. thats my two cents

and i agree theres way too many lurkers.

2 Likes

Love it

What a body, the last pic is so fantastic, you can almost see her ass cheeks under that tight skirt. This is a really under rated post, tbh missed this from before but saving in my favourites. This is the reason why I’ve started capturing teens, thanks so much!

1 Like

That’s what me and Lizzy were talking about above. Some posts just fly under the radar. Maybe there’s a really quiet time where they get lost. Oh well, she’s still here waiting for you guys to cum on her

1 Like

Oh god ! That dress is very tight and very short ! Its a good choice with a body like that :yum:

dont you just wish we could pause time

2 Likes

las ves y dan hasta ganas de masturbarte ahi mismo puuuffffff divina nena

Wow how short can that dress get?

I’m a little late to the game here, but this girl is sexy :hot_face:
You can tell she knows exactly what she’s doing :exploding_head: