Sexy Slim Thick Latina

Went to get some lunch and saw this beautiful slim thick Latina in some tight leggings. I was able to cap her real good while I was waiting for my food. She was arguing with her bf so that made my cap even better lol. As a good friend said “Show me a hot girl and I’ll show you a guy who’s tired of her bullshit!” lol! Let me know what you guys think? Feet close ups for my feet lovers out here lol

IMG_9533
IMG_9534

90 Likes

bueno :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Great catch…hot little piece…

1 Like

Hot thick booty in those sexy tight leggings!! always love when they show sexy feet great cap!

3 Likes

She really has a beautiful figure And her pretty feet They are great, thanks for sharing bro

2 Likes

Thick! Leggings! Latina! Flip flops! What an amazing chick you captured my friend. Thanks for sharing. Not really into feet but I’m loving hers

2 Likes

lol! Love the quote😁 She is an amazing short and thick piece! I would put up with her bullshit just long enough to make a deposit! Excellent work as always!!

2 Likes

As long as the poor lad could saddle up that night after, all is good :grin: I bet she’s going on hard on the bedsheets. Great cap my friend, that booty defo invites to be put on display and i love the caption. Well done. Thank you.

2 Likes

Damn bro even better showing the sandals

1 Like

Thanks for the support everyone. Here’s an extra vid catching her sexy ass walk away.

2 Likes

Nice solid basic LA Latina slut.

1 Like

She’s a very sexy curvy woman :star_struck:

1 Like