Shooting Skills on tits,cleavage or downblouse

Because of the nature of my work,I need to go to different office buildings very often to meet many colleges or clients. Owing to this,I can usually see some ladies wearing shirts with open neckline or there is gap among clothes buttons, so that their lovety tits are partly or sometimes nearly entirely exposed. When I find the chance to take a shot, the girls are often just stand in front of me face to face and talking to me,or the girl is sitting and there are also many other people standing next to her. I did get some awesome shots in some certain conditions, but it is really hard to find a perfect opportunity to make a shot in the conditions I mentioned above, so I missed some fantastic opportunities especially the juicy nipples are visible. Did you guys ever counter the same situation and how to deal with it? Feel free to make comment or share.

9 Likes

Yes! Used to work somewhere where it was almost 9 to 1 girls/guy ratio and we only hired the best looking girls. Uqsquirt under table is best and easiest IMO because they always where dresses to work. I found out in occasions its good to go to lunch with them where they least expect anything.

1 Like

yep, girl with pretty face is my prerequisite to film, no matter how her figure is nice.

1 Like

Wear a shirt with a front pocket, before approaching them, get your phone in video mode, hit record and reap the benefits of some great face/cleavage shots. I recommend getting a phone case with a cover on the front part of it so you dont end up accidentally hitting end on the video with your tit

2 Likes

Also a belt clip is another way to get some great shots. Especially in business atire

1 Like

That is absolutely what I mean.Sometimes I also tried to start fliming in the dark mode and find chance to put the phone near the girls.