Shy brunette teen nerd in tight skirt hiding a fuckable DONK underneath

She might not get much attention from many guys but who else would bend her over, tear open that skirt and give her the experience of her life? You know she would be smiling after taking some good dick.

teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (13)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (14)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (15)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (16)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (18)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (19)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (20)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (21)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (22)

teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (32)

teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (11)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (12)

teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (8)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (9)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (10)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (17)
teen nerd hiding ass in skirt (23)

253 Likes

I’d absolutely ravage that ass

She reminds me of Beth, the psychologist in basic instinct who gets bent over the back of the couch

5 Likes

Damn… I’m going to have to watch that movie again - I forgot that scene.

1 Like

Wow shes got such a nice ass in that skirt uuuuf id be on my knees kissing and sniffing it as she looks for books that ill gladly simp and carry around for her as i follow that ass around the Library :drooling_face::woozy_face::pray:t4::place_of_worship::books::open_book::school_satchel::facepunch:t4::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

A face you want to turn away but then see what’s back there :hot_face:

1 Like

Simp life! Hey to each his own

2 Likes

Yeah man, it’s my favourite bit out the whole film. I love a horny hate fuck haha

That’s wifey material right there. Not whored out, probably very tight from being slightly worn. At a library of all places! Think she older than ya prolly think. Probably upper educated, high earning. Nothing a lil makeup won’t fix and u know she got prime grade A ass back there. Whew!

2 Likes

Great post. im sure she gets her attention

2 Likes

I LOVE Jeanne Tripplehorn - I totally forgot that she did a nude scene. Those tits… fuck!

2 Likes

Imagine thinking this is a ‘teen.’ She might very well be but she looks like she’s 35.

3 Likes

Me too bro, rediculously sexy woman. In my opinion, she’s what is sexy in basic instinct

I love those nerdy ones ! Great that you got the face ! Thanks!

2 Likes

indeed

Might not have been able to keep my face out of there. I love the little tummy bump in front too.

1 Like

She’s adorable! Cute face and I’m pumping my hard cock to those slim legs and nice little ass. You better believe I’d rip that skirt open and fuck her full of cum!

1 Like

I use to date nerdy chicks like this just to see what they ass look like under the dress. Well worth a out at least 5 nerdy thick chicks. Asian slim, blonde athletic, red head thick jugs, Indian hour glass, and the last one was German thick.