Slim Thick latinas, one in nike pros

Summer is finally nearing! The season of Nike pros is finally here. This is the first time and hopefully not the last that I capture the infamous Nike pros. I can definitely see why so many enjoy them. It really outlines the curves of them so well.
I was busy capping some other BBL Latina when I noticed this gem. I instantly switched targets, but unfortunately these ladies were in their way out so I couldn’t get a lot of footage, but I got something at least.

Let me know what you guys think and who do you prefer?

IMB_RKFL2g

240 Likes

Love how slim thick and slutty they look. Would also love to see your BBL caps as well

3 Likes

Damn both are fire sheesh. These bitches got the ideal body type and booty for me.

1 Like

Here you go! I wasn’t able to get a lot of her since I then saw the nike pro chicks. Enjoy regardless!

30 Likes

Gahh damn

1 Like

Honestly prefer redhead more, good cap.

2 Likes

Her shape was better!

She knows what she’s doing by going out in those Nike pros and highlighting that ass! I’m all here for it!!

Holy banger, the Nike Pro’s Hottie is emerging already her future widescreen Booty :drooling_face: Let her have a baby and you’ll see the widescreen in full perfection :open_mouth: Those cheeks already dance the riverdance aswell. Awesome catch my friend. Very well done. Thank you.

Que buen culo tienen esas pibes hermano me pusieron con el palo arriba :grimacing::stuck_out_tongue:
No tendras video de las primeras fotos?

Tell me more. Thanks n

Vid?

3 Likes