Small frame, bubble butt blonde with a nice gap

I saw the shape of her ass from the side from a distance & that was all I needed to see. It was time to put in WORK! Luckily I already had the items I came to get so we checked out together too. Win win! :partying_face: :peach:

Lil freak had some nice titties and a tongue ring too. I couldn’t get much of a face shot, but if it makes you feel any better SHE LOOKED GOOD…trust me :innocent:

557 Likes

What a great ass!

Looks like her boyfriend could use 10% of that butt himself, though!

7 Likes

More like pull up yer pants jr.

2 Likes

Niceeeee

2 Likes

Right! I was thinkin to myself “I bet he can’t even carry her around the house, bangin her from room to room”. She looked like a lil sex doll to me :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d have been able to keep my composure capturing that!

GOD DAMNNNNNNN

:rofl: I kept my cool but my nervous/excited feelings always go straight to my hand for whatever reason. They always shake just a lil for about 30 seconds when I know I’m getting some good footage. Not enough to notice in the video tho :joy:

3 Likes

Amazing bubble

Great capture

1 Like

Need to watch the video.

1 Like

Mighty fine indeed

Oh yea

great post @DirtBag and great profile shot for your avatar too!
I love this sideview. whooo. hot.
She’s got those pants pulled up grandma style. still hot.

5 Likes

:joy: hell no, I’d never try to trick you into looking at my stuff bro. Glad you ended up liking what you saw cause I know I did! :thinking: Picasso of Perverts…I’ll take it :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, I’m trying to figure out how to attach it now

Thanks man, this was my avatar when I first started, I decided to go back to it…& I love when they have their leggings as far up their ass as they’ll go😍

you and me both brother! nice work.

That’s a great ass ! Thanks

Amazing booty shape and figure wish the luck didn’t run out with face being a couple inches out of frame

God. DAMN!! Incredible