Smartest and dumbest pretext

Brothers, what have been the pretexts or situations that you have had to invent to record a cake? I mean the simplest ones are always buying something we don’t really want, just to have that cake, or “talk” to someone on the cell phone or pretend to be waiting for someone or nothing. Sometimes I block my credit card so I wait in front of the line while “someone” is making me a deposit and record the whole damn line.

The smartone in my case I had to lie that I was a “ex-supervisor” and the secretary took me on a whole bloody tour. I was desperate to get out but also I want to keep recording that cake.

And the dumbest thing was to tell her that I mistook her for a co-worker and I was surprised that she was walking too far

Also if you can give any smart tips to record, that would be great!

In my case:

• Block credit cards
  • Study the places to know what hours are more busy so you dont have to walk too much or waste time
  • Always check your memory space
  • Battery backup
  • Be gorgeous, I have my theory that “kicking rocks” must be handsome or something because sometimes I can feel that he doesn’t bother girls and they stay perfect to make the shot
7 Likes

No he is not here, IDK why, this community is the best, the only reason I could think of is the rules of posting but idk, maybe he just like to be alone but he is really the masta

1 Like

I remember i was new like 4th time capping and i extended my phone so far into an aisle as her ass was walking away and she turns around and confronts me and i have headphones in and i was like "I was listening to music,as i had the fake spotify as my backscreen🤣"Smartest is me just not looking at the bitch at all and be nonchalant works everytime

2 Likes