Some busted videos compilation (non oc)

I know a lot of us love busted videos and i’ve collect a few “true busted ones”…not just oh i made eye contact. Reference this thread:Opinion: You didn't get busted just because she looked at you or your phone camera!

Ever since I posted the video of “busted so hard she called the police”, a few of you asked me for more. I usually don’t post non OC stuff

Well here is some of my collection. I can post more if the interest is there:

These are non-OC as I haven’t been busted before yet( knock on wood). Gotta watch with audio:

Video:

Longer videos including the famous “busted so hard she called the police”

These are on gofiles so get them before they get wiped out.

165 Likes

Being busted sucks. Only has happened twice. I got banned from one store and one time a mom confronted me. Luckily it didn’t escalate. Best tip is to leave asap. Don’t give them a chance to say another sentence. That being said I’ve been capping since 2021 so it’s not too bad.

8 Likes

The idiocy. Following somebody around the entire store, and the other about “yep, I’m filming…”

Get the whole argument about it being legal, but this is precisely the behavior that ruins it for everyone.

19 Likes

I found a few more truly busted videos. Should I post more?

28 Likes

Appreciate it man. Amazing posts, crazy the beach one. If you have more, its welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first one is :drooling_face:

People are actually brain damaged, if you know when to wait and when no one is looking (which is actually pretty easy if you look around) then you get captures. People are too desperate to actually be smart about it. It’s even more hilarious when it’s a whale of a girl and they get caught.

4 Likes

Oh man that long vid with the two Asian girls is gold :1st_place_medal: However he definitely overstayed his welcome on that one.

1 Like

Here’s another non OC one from my collection. This guy got caught trying to film 2 girls walking down the street and got called out and he admits he’ll try to work on his candid skills. “i’ll work on it” lol

video:

13 Likes

okay just uploaded another (non OC). Caught with boyfriend and boyfriend gets pissed.

video too large for candidgirls.io so uploaded to the same go-file folder:

22 Likes

Alright all, uploaded 4th file to go files (nonOC). This must be from outside a night club or something. the two girls are almost supermodel material and you can see a bouncer in the background.

video again:

49 Likes

Great when they don’t confront you or call you out even if they realize what you’re doing. :+1:
I guess youn*ger one’s in most cases are just pissed, but see being filmed as part of their reality they know, so they don’t make a scene out of it.

Lmao when he mad tho. Especially she dresses like that.

2 Likes

Great vid, thanks for sharing. Looks like it was Halloween

Thank you for sharing these!

Boyfriend is a little bitch, didnt have the balls to face the shooter

2 Likes

I don’t know why i love true busts so much. I’m resurrecting this thread.

Here’s the ATF classic again: “Busted so hard she called the police” reup from the dead gofile link:

68 Likes

One more for you true busted lovers like me… girl says is there a camera in there? it’s so not smooth you gotta come up with a better idea…lol

Video:

18 Likes

One more old non-OC. This dude even apologizes

Video:

Backup link → VIDEO

67 Likes

Wowowowow! Too fucking hot bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: