Spy Small Bag for cellphone

jaja I’m sorry :( is just that I realized that there are many mexican folks right here, and if I upload my bag-cam, I will be easy to identify in the shopping malls/hooters/walmarts/victoria’ secrets/and in every long queue with big cakes :frowning:

its okay my brother, can i dm you? im working on a bag already.

I consider that option too, but is more easy to me with a cellphone because from the apple watch I can see what is recording, you can buy a AP protector and put on it that glass protector that privacy glass so the AW screen is not easy to see for the rest of the people and cakes

for sure man

1 Like

jaja I’m sorry brother :( is just that I realized that there are many mexican folks right here, and if I upload my bag-cam, I will be easy to identify in the shopping malls/hooters/walmarts/victoria’ secrets/and in every long queue with big cakes :frowning:

sent you a dm, hopefully u got it

So I’m new to this. I tried this method yesterday and I wanted to ask for opinions, what’s the realistic risk of someone noticing the hole in front of the camera lens?

Have you tried it again

The only problem I see with those products is that people can easily “call them out”, this product can easily be made a tiktok of and girls will start checking for them. It’s better to have a product where you can make your own.