Spy Small Bag for cellphone

Hey bros!

I have been working on a spy small bag, it is very rustic, I made a little hole in it and with some wood pieces that I attached to the bag, I have been able to put in and out easily my cellphone and it is so adjust that the cellphone always stay still. And with my apple watch, I can start the recording or finish it, also I can see the cake.

I can adjust the bag so, if the cake is taller than me or if the cake is at my right or left, I can easily change the position of it.

the small bag is like this:

I think they are called mini tablet portfolio or something like that.

Any opinion or ideas?

13 Likes

This I have to see in action

7 Likes

Same, this is very clever and creative.

2 Likes

It’s apparently very fashionable today, even called a man-purse. So….:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I hope more things that give us opportunities come out !

3 Likes

In England they are known as “man dem bags”

Great idea

4 Likes

Get to work

1 Like

Thank you guys! In many shops there are hot ass-istants so I need to interact with the products and they must see weird I never drop the phone, so with a bag I not only be able to film them but also if I am walking behind some cake, the other people will notice I have nothing in my hands.

After many failed tries, I was going to buy this spy camera bag: LawMate HB-18NEO 1080p Hidden Camera Messenger Bag - Unboxing - YouTube

But I really like the camera of my phone and I dont like to waste money so I make it work buying this adidas little cellphone bag. I think there are many spy bags so if anyone buy it, share the experience!

6 Likes

I love to see this. And best luck to you with your shots!

2 Likes

Thats a good option but it would depend if I ca find on internet a template project so I could download and just follow som instructions, because for the non-programmers would be a headache trying to figure out how to program it, but yes, it has its cons an pros, I will check it out and update the entry.

There is an unlimited amount of support for these pi computers all over the world in all languages (I presume). Literally hand holding at its finest!! Every detail is almost shared with the respect that the user is not familiar with programming. In fact I do not know it but able to make many different types of scenarios.

I have one I’m working on now that will email Comcast (cable/internet provider) every time the service drops below the guaranteed mbps. They give me issues with my VPNs so it’s my turn. I don’t know what I’m doing just following the code and instructions.

1 Like

hi i know this thread was from a while ago i was wondering if u can upload pics of the bag hole? im trying to do something simialr with my phone

3 Likes

i will post it soon, and also all my candid work with it

2 Likes

thanks mate, i just boguht a fdr x3000 sony and im gonna return it as the lens is gigantic i cant find ag ood setup. will be keen on phone idea.

I need to get something like that. I have a plain black tote bag that i use primarily, but when it comes to shops/supermarkets that i’d look silly/suspicious using a handheld bag with (those shops that are isolated with their own car parks), i could do with a messanger bag as they don’t arouse quite as much suspicion.

hi mate juset wondering if your still plannig to share this? if not id be happy to talk in DM. apprecaite it.

Bro im still waitting for you

2 Likes

How its work?
I want to buy a bag to but its depends with what i choose to record right?

If its like go pro its will be a good idea? Or smartphone?

1 Like

i don think he will ever reply to this

1 Like