Squating in stripe's (OC)

Walking past this Asian lady that didn’t intrigue me at first because she had leggings under her tight-ish dress but then she squatted down looking at whatever and fellas, the thickness was perfect so I thought it was a great opportunity to practice my wide shots
A present for y’all :

Edit:spelling

39 Likes

Nice, how’d you take these shots for future reference? Pretend to get something behind her?

2 Likes

Honestly, just go for it. Be as covert as possible, make sure she’s preoccupied, obviously wanna be in a place that’s more enclosed and discrete to have better control of your environment. 90% is balls of steel and taking that monumental risk.

giphy
Here’s a clip from a video I posted in VIP.

20 Likes

I would pass away on the spot if they turned around. You do underwater welding for work, or some other intense shit?

1 Like

I couldn’t agree enough. Even though I’ve done it quite a bit without getting caught, it is with the utmost precautions each time, and I’d never recommend it to anybody else as there’s really no talking your way out of it if you’re ever caught - whether it be by the subject, another customer, an employee, security, or a security camera. You really do have to have balls of steel to pull it off.

3 Likes

Tbh, i would too. And nah, lol.

1 Like

Pretty much, she was preoccupied so just make sure you’re in the clear :) alot of peoples awareness is bad (not everyone of course) after a while you can kinda tell how alert someone is
Just don’t be dumb and get greedy, something about to catch a bird you need to be a bird I think

1 Like

Their are pro guys that pull this off with a hidden set up. A little more discretion can get you a bit closer as well.