Stood Behind A Pretty Latina W/ A Big Ass In Jeans. I Enjoyed The View (OC)

I was standing Inches Behind This Hot Latina in Front Of Me. I walked to my left and right to get Closeups Of Her Spectacular Big Ass. She Never Noticed what I Was Up To Or How Hard She Made Me The Entire Time. Hope You Enjoy It.

418 Likes

Big round and great shape, what a good one! good catch!

3 Likes

Wow - no wonder you were hard! That ass in AE jeans is spectacular - must have been awesome in real life. Amazing catch - thank you for sharing with us.

3 Likes

A Big One For Sure. Thanks.

1 Like

Indeed. It Was Amazing In Person. I’m Glad You Like It

Outstanding tight AE jeans butt!! She made for sure many boys more than hard! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::relaxed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::boom::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::jeans::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pretty Sure She would. She made me hard on the spot. :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was moving a lot in the Short Video I recorded but was able to get her Ass. I’ll post it soon.

2 Likes

Now that’s a beautiful ass

1 Like

It Sure Is. Thanks.

That is a beautiful ass

1 Like

Best shape

1 Like

That pooper is plump.

3 Likes

Definitely A Shape To Die For :peach::fire::yum:

:grin: bravo

1 Like

Great ass.

1 Like

Damn that ass was popping

1 Like

It Sure Was. Big Ass And A Nice slim Body to go with that, Breathtaking Scene :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

these are mature women to suck all day long

1 Like