Students in tight jeans

206 Likes

Ok im going to sit here and take the time to fuckin say thank you for this one. Not only are these some tremendous asses in some tight ass jeans, but you took the time to take numerous quality photos. You deserve a fuckin medal! Thank you!

8 Likes

Amen to this post !!

Were they noticing you?

1 Like

No. They look in my direction because a car drove through. I was in a group myself, so I could go unnoticed.

1 Like

this is great post ! please share the video

2 Likes

Damn there are some impressive butts on display here. If I studied with them I would have a hard time concentrating.

2 Likes

do you have a video for these sexy jeans ?

1 Like

I noticed her tattoo

yummy teen asses

These babes are wating for your shots man ! Look at their move, they cross their legs, they look at to you, to be sure your focus is on them and not another group of women :P futur babes futur sluts I guess ! Woaw I like !

2 Likes

Nature is very well done ! ^^ good for her, with that body that ass they will manage in the life, and almost good for us for our eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have no words. Glorious asses all around, I need them all to sit on my dick right now.

Students worth studying.

I think I would make a deal with God that I would go to church every day if I could be a mobile phone for just an hour a week!

Amazing post.
Those are som quality tight asses!
Love to see more on the same topic

Thanks for an awesome post!

What else is there to say…great asses, beautiful girls, & a TON of shots!! Great job!!!:metal:t2::heart_eyes:

Wow amazing asses i would love to see the video to this!

thank you so much for sharing these,this is the horniest megapost i’ve seen in days
awesome!
:fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: