Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Continuing my trip visiting baseball stadiums on the east coast, here are a few hotties for your viewing pleasure:

First caught site of her legs as she came up on my left. Good thing I was already filming. Just had to reposition a little bit to follow along.

She has a super tight body. Not thicc necessarily, but not an ounce of fat on her either. She looks like she works out a ton.

She walked right by me - got some good side shots.
When she stood still for a minute, I walked around and got a few other angles.

She was with what I’m guessing was her mom.
Her mom was in her 60’s, so i’d put the girl probably in late t33ns, very early 20’s.
Super cute.

Second one walked by me not a minute later…
Doesn’t look it from the pics because she was literally right next to me, but she was tall and skinny. Incredible legs.
She saw my camera in my hand, looked at me, and then covered her face with her phone.
No way she didn’t know what I was doing.
Don’t think she cared much.

For a minute, I was worried my abrupt position change from Blond 1 to Blond 2 would catch attention, These were probably the hottest legs I’ve ever seen.

Video was moving around too much - sorry fellas.
I also experimented with blur for the first time in a graphics program. Might use that more.

Next week I’m in Philadelphia, then NY, then Baltimore.
Beach trip to VA. Then might catch a minor league game in the Carolinas - we’ll see.

134 Likes

That blonde one was hot

2 Likes

Looks like both must play some type of game so athletic and cute

hot!

that’s what i thought too, especially the second one. tight!

Did not think youd top the first girl…then you did

1 Like

baseball games can be full of great material…nice catches here

Bro. So hot.

totally.

Beautiful girls. Especially love the face on the first one, and those shorts!

1 Like