Target White Girl in Faded Black Jeans (OC)

What’s up fellas,

Well I finally am able to send links without having to space out the link and put (DOT) in (the middle of) and all that extra BS which honestly kinda discouraged me from posting because of the hoops and loops I had to jump through. So look forward to more posts.

Anyway, I was at target and seen this white girl with what looked like her sun, and maybe a BF but they seemed like they were maybe something other than BF/GF maybe a coworker. They didn’t seem affectionate towards each other. Honestly she looked at my phone while I was recording but didn’t really react, it’s like she noticed it, and maybe just didn’t think I was doing what I was doing or possible didn’t care. I thought I was gonna be busted for sure. Still kept on capping though. It was pretty phat in person, I wanted to grip that thang lol.

IMG_4432

125 Likes

Video is 3 mins long and link is pending approval.

5 Likes

Nice pawg for sure, can’t wait for the video! Thanks a lot bro!

2 Likes

Holy damn stunning ass, video should be great.

1 Like

I love her stance in the 2nd pic :drooling_face: great cap bro! I’m gonna have to make trip to target now haha

1 Like

great capture, and I also liked the description, I think it differentiates the posts.

2 Likes

My guy KAKTU! The one who appreciates a good backstory on the capture. I kinda fell off with that on my recent posts cause it didn’t seem like anyone cared, or at least didn’t really acknowledge what was said, perhaps I should go back to that for my future posts. Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

I think the description is very important, as it adds to the post as a whole and brings us closer to the perception of those who actually lived the experience.

1 Like
18 Likes

damn , fills out jeans perfectly

5 Likes